About Down Cellar
Down Cellar is a unique store featuring distinctive yarna, fabric, vintage trims, antiques and vintage finds! We have been described as a Cottage of Creativity. We stock our shelves with everything you need to express your creative ideas. We have classes for knitting, crocheting, needlefelting, sewing, and more. Open Knitting and stitching on our patio or parlor for all is every Monday afternoon one to three and Thursday evening seven to nine. We love to work with kids and anyone learning a new skill or trying a new technique. Our mission is to supply all you need to create, in an environment that is FUN!
- More Photos
Flock Members of Down Cellar
- Favorite project: Anything that doesn’t have a pattern
- Favorite yarn: Everything in the shop
- Quote: “Give me 20 minutes, I’ll teach you how to knit”, “Let’s display in yellow ware bowls or silver platters”
- Favorite project: Anything with an accurate pattern
- Favorite yarn: The one that gauges up according to the pattern
- Quote: “…it’s just because I have been knitting since I was three years old”
- Favorite project: lace, socks, crochet
- Favorite yarn: Thin yarns
- Quote: yes we can and so can you
- Favorite Project: cardigans, cables, sewing
- Favorite Yarn — colorful, soft
- Quote: how can I help
- Favorite Project: sweaters, shawls
- Favorite Yarn – everything
- Quote: brilliant! I can show you!
We are all creative, knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you learn from us and you!
We love to help you create with color, texture and patterns! That’s why we are here!