About Down Cellar
Down Cellar is a unique store featuring distinctive yarn, fabric, and vintage trims. We have been described as a Cottage of Creativity. We stock our shelves with everything you need to express your creative ideas. We have classes for knitting, crocheting, sewing, and more. Open Knitting and stitching on our patio or parlor for all is every Monday evening 7-9 and Thursday afternoon 1-3. We love to work with kids and anyone learning a new skill or trying a new technique. Our mission is to supply all you need to create, in a fun environment.
- Favorite project: Anything with an accurate pattern
- Favorite yarn: The one that gauges up according to the pattern
- Quote: “…it’s just because I have been knitting since I was three years old”
- Staff of Down Cellar
- Favorite Project: sweaters, shawls
- Favorite Yarn: everything
- Quote: brilliant! I can show you!