Classes, Workshops, and Private Instruction
Down Cellar offers flexible options for supportive instruction in knitting, crochet, sewing, needlefelting and more. You choose what what works for you!
- Project specific classes where everyone is working on the same pattern.
- Workshops in categories such as “sweater club” and “sock hop.”
Please call or drop by to reserve your spot. Advance payment is required to hold your seat. Cancellations are accepted more than 24hrs before class, with full credit given towards a future class. Evening classes with less than three students may be canceled at our discretion.
- Learn to knit or crochet in approximately 45 minutes – $18
- Custom classes with two or more people for whatever project (s) you want to learn – $20 per hour per person
- Private one-on-one sessions tailored to your needs - $24 per hour
- Kids private instruction through college-age, tailored to child’s individual pace and projects – $18 per hour
Call to make an appointment!